Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Sunday...

I told u guys earlier on today, i'm getting a new camera right... Yes ! I went to courts and look for it with Geneve... Both of us getting the same model and even the same colour.. Baby Pink Sony camera.. Cool... *wink*
Guess wat ? We have to wait for approval from their finanical department within 3 working days... So to say maybe Wednesday than i'll be able to take my camera.. Shit... I didn't manage to bring the camera home today !!! So Angry !! WTF !!!

The problem is... Both of us already have the so call their 'Easy Access Card' which mean that courts already have our record and so so... I dun understand that why can't they just verify all things with us and just proceed with those stupid documentries and so so...

I asked the lady who serve us.. y have to wait for approval again.. ??
U know what she said ? She say, the finanical department need to call ur hse and verify that u are staying there... have to know whether u got change job... so and so la !!
In my mind.. I'm thinking ~ Will i always move in and out of the house !!
I only apply the Card last year November leh !!
I told her that all these never change la !! Just Verify with us will do ma !!
But she say this is their courts procedure...
Hai... Whatever la..
In the first place, I dun understand why must we apply for that stupid card which didn't help in our future purchase ??
I dun mind you asking me Q or getting me to sign those document... I just dun wan to wait !!!
Lol...
Anyway forget it liao... No point grumbling here... No choice got to wait lo...


This is the Camera i'm getting !!! Cool rite... Baby Pink Colour... Can't wait to bring it home !!! Wahaha....

0 comments: