Anyway i'm not the 1 paying for it, so cannot complain so much ! Haha...
Hubby bought a Plug n Play TV Game , inside there's abt 30 games to play lo, bought this game is becoz when me or him is boring can play n there's so many game inside to play with , won't be bored ba....
Ok, till now i haven try to play the game yet coz i dun really know how to fix it k, and hubby left for work already, will try to fix it later... Boring !!!
Later on i think i'll stay at home to be a good girl but, unless Mummy or friends call me out for dinner than i'll go out, if not i'll stay at home play game, watch TV or slp ba... My dinner ??? ~~> will be cup noddles already ba + mushroom !!! Haha...
Ok ! I'm off now to fix the game liao...
Update again later...
Cya....
~~~~^^^^~~~~^^^^~~~~^^^^~~~~^^^^~~~~^^^^~~~~^^^^
This is what we bought.... wait there's still somemore, hubby went to get the stuff while i Q first.... Y ? See below....
Hubby holding on his card making payment.... Haha...
Hubby....
This is the game i'm talking abt... Is it nice to play ? or is it boring ? Try liao than tell u k.... Hee..

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment