So this whole afternoon me playing game at home n had a nap also....
As for dinner, Geneve and I went to eat Steamboat again at 'Hao zhou dao' the same place we ate the other time. She miss the tom yam soup alot ok !!! Haha... After dinner we went home already coz she's tired... so am I !!
Home ~ Chat on the phone with Adeline than Geneve....
Planing to go Sentosa in early June with Geneve... Haha... So Happy !!! But haven fix the date yet ! Hope this trip will be a happy outing !!! I want to go Underwater World la, go take Cable Car la, go Images Of Singapore la, go Pink Dolphin Lagoon la, go sit the Sky ride la.... mmmm.... got alot of place want to go la... Haha....
Hubby is playing the game now, the game call ~> Tiger Rescue
OK !! He look very serious while playing ... and so excited also la... Haha... Watch him playing just now... So funny... He moves his body while he is pressing the control of the left n right key ok !!! And kao bay kao bu lo !!! Dunno wat to say abt him la...
Below ~> recording him playing game... so so funny lo...
Tml is Wednesday liao, haiz.. got to go back work again ! Tml is a busy day for me... Alot of things to complete ! So how.... ??? No choice lo ! Lol...
I start to miss my coffee now... How... ???? How to stop drinking coffee ? Any ideas ? Tell me Pls !!!! I dun wan it to be a habit of drinking coffee everyday ... n mus be from coffee bean.. Imagine coffee bean everyday, cost me alot ok !!! Haiz... Dunno how to stop la.... Tell me la !
Gonna stop here... very tired now... tml wake up early abit to have lunch with hubby !! Good nite ! Cya !!! Hope you enjoy watching the video of my hubby playing game n have a good laugh ! Haha....

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment