Hubby ask, "为什么你把那些无聊的照片放在电脑(refering to my blog)??" translate to eng is "Why you put those bo liao pics inside com.?"
I told him, this is my blog... Blog is just like my dairy, I lazy to write so I type. I like to put whatever I like... I enjoying reading my own blog and look at the pictures again n again... So that I can recall my happy memories... I like to share how's my life is, my happiness, my sadness with ppl who read my blog... So there's nothing wrong to put all this pics.
Anyway I explain to him in a nice way, I'm not angry with wat he ask me, I'm just thinking that What's wrong with it putting this pic here ?
So what do you think ?
How do I make my blog more perfect ??
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment