Hubby & Me...

Hubby ask me to take our foot, dunno y ? but nvm coz my nails is pretty to show u guys... Haha..
Dunno what's wrong with Hubby today, keep asking me to take a pic of his back view ! Haha...
Hubby & Me...
Look here bao bei... Too hungry already, open his mouth till so big.. Haha...
Ok, we are bo liao, so take n take pics while waiting for e bus ! Waited damn long for e bus la!!!
This is the Hello Kitty Mouse I bought ! Nice ?? 
Ok, this are the groceries we bought !!! Heehee..
Yes ! I've change my blog skin and make some changes. Even I like black colour alot, as least there must be something which is not black, so it wil be my blog skin... No more black ! Haha...
Hubby ask me to take our foot, dunno y ? but nvm coz my nails is pretty to show u guys... Haha..
Ok, this are the groceries we bought !!! Heehee..
Yes ! I've change my blog skin and make some changes. Even I like black colour alot, as least there must be something which is not black, so it wil be my blog skin... No more black ! Haha...I spend alot of time choosing the skin and make changes ! But I'm still happy with the hard work I've done ! Haha...
A very simple day I spend today. Went for lunch with Hubby at amk, done a little shopping also, and went NTUC to buy groceries too... After that went home already... both me & hubby is tired to go far far place too.. Bought a little cute mouse in pink, but is Hello Kitty, I like Hello Kitty but not as much as Winnie The Pooh... Don't you think is cute ??? The mouse is damn cheap ok !! $8 only leh...
Geneve & Ting went for a fashion show today, didn't join them becoz Hubby is off, Geneve ask me to get my Hubby to go along too, but I think he won't enjoy it ! What I know from Geneve, this fashion show, there will be prizes to be won if you are well dress. Hope Geneve & Ting win the prizes... !
Gonna stop here already, need to change bedsheet le... Byeee

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment