Mum called me this late evening, telling me that HDB send me a letter regarding the selection of my flat... wuhoo... Finally, my long wait is not wasted man....
Ok, the selection of date is this coming 12 June @ 8.15am .
Was at mum's hse just now and discuss which unit to choose and also the location, blk and etc...
Dad was home quite late wor... So I chit chat with them qutie long... till 2plus am... Till mum chase me to go home... Haha...
Mum also say.. this coming monday we celebrate Father's day & my b'day too... Going out to have a nice meal... ok I know is very early to celebrate this 2 occasions, but just scare that is we are busy on that day itself... so mum say no harm to celebrate early... Ok ! Fix this coming Monday.... Now than I notice that my b'day is coming in 3 weeks time... Haha... I dun think I can go malaysia during my b'day, coz of work, I can't off on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday anymore... Y ? Coz I got a important task to do.... Haizz... Sad... becoz of this I dun think I can go malaysia... Want to take leave also must think of work... Haizz... Sian la ! How am I going to celebrate my b'day ? 30 June is my wedding anniversary too... plan to go out to have a romantic dinner with Hubby... Haha... Looking forward to that too ! June is really very busy... My b'day la, friends b'day la, my wedding anniversary la... etc.... Haha...
I hope everything will go smoothly for my flat... Hope 1 twist will bring me to year 2012.... Wulala....
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment