Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memories Of The Past....

After work went home with my dinner & coffee bean.... This 2 days feel like vomiting... Argh... which I hate most... Dunno Y like tat la... Aiya.. dun care la. !

Today, I'm proudly presenting my childhood pics to you guys... Haha... But plss... dun laugh ok ! I'm seriouly warning u k... Haha...
This is me !!! Mummy say this is my 1st toys from daddy... It cost abt $80plus which is 22years back... So now i think it cost more... Daddy love me so much...

This is my 1yrs old celebration... @ Restaurant wor... Mummy & Daddy loves me too much liao...

Everyone loves my smile.... Me myself find that this pic is cute even it is not me ok !

Wow.. Me in sexy bikini wor... Haha.. Dunno whose tat idiot who dress me like this... haha...

ok.. Me grow up liao... Me with daddy n my cheeky brother. I Look abit ah gong ah gong lo... Haha...

Mummy brought us to Chinese garden....

This pic is tken @ korea... I think I'm only 11 or 12yrs old only... I miss tat place !

I remember that stupid doll ask me to post the same pattern with him.. lol make me so pai say...

My cousin... Furong... (Kor.. can u remember him?)

This cousin of mine, pass away in year1998 when he is only 3yrs old... I remember b4 he pass away I'm still waiting for my PSLE result which is around the corner. I'm terrible sad at that time, I remember after he pass away, I'm still crying almost all nights for a few months, when I was on the phone with my god bro, I'll keep crying through out the whole conversation with him everytime... My god bro was the 1 who comfort me all the time... I'm truly thankful to my god bro... Tears washing my face all the time... Can u imagine I how go n collect my PSLE result with my broken heart... When I was sitting for my PSLE, i couldn't do the papers, coz of my cousin... i'm worry for him, he is fighting for his life in the hospital ! So how can I concentrate in my papers.. ? I admit I didn't do well... Almost everyday, I will go to the hospital and see him, talk to him, trying to wake him up.. but no respond... I'm really down at that time... After he pass away not long, I always dream of him... I miss him alot alot ! I miss the time with him... I'm sad... 10 years later... till now I'm still thinking of him... Recently this years, I dream of him again..

In my dream, there's a lady carrying him, I was standing at a building at 2nd storey, He wave at me with his lovely smile, and I was crying and shouting to that lady not to carry him away... I woke up becoz of that stupid alarm ring.... I find myself crying... Real crying... I really miss him alot... Even now I'm writing this blog, I'm crying loud.... I can't control, I know he already died for so many years, but till now I can't forget him... Furong.. A cheerful little boy... I miss You always...

Furong, U know many of us still miss you ? I saw 5th aunt wallet and she still keep a photo of urs... I wish I can dream of u again... I want to see you.. How have you been ? And where are you??? Are you happy.. Tell me pls.. in my dream................. Furong I miss you alot alot !!!!

0 comments: