After the party, went to Kbox @ hougang plaza with Marie n her bf (Samuel)... Hubby join us also... Singing n singing till I almost lost my voice sia... Haha... So fun... After KTV hubby & I went to have Dim Sum... The Dim Sum there is so nice.. I wanna try their Chee Cheong Fun, but too bad all sold out.. No wonder Marie say their Chee Cheong Fun is famous... Anyway is already 3plus am when I go and eat... Next time I will go there again to try their Chee Cheong Fun... Haha... I wasn't feeling well last nite also... When I reach home, quickly take my cough n flu medicine and go to bed...
And this morning....... I over slept... I was LATE for work... *faint* Coz of the medicine was too strong, make me slp n slp till I can't even hear the alarm rings.... Lol... The first thing when I get up from my bed, I quickly call Irah and let her know I'll be late... Haha...
I claim time off and go home early to have a nap.. So to say my working time today is from 11.45am - 3pm only... Haha... So good... But poor Irah have to be alone....
Sorry Irah, to let you be alone... But I'm really very very tired... You also don't want to see me so tired right??? Haha...
Well, after a nap... I feel better... But my flu n cough is on and off lo... So dun know whether to see doctor anot.. but I still have medicine at home.... Unless my medicine is finish than I'll go n see... Haha.. I'm this type of person who dun like to see doctor leh... Haha...
Tml is my OFF day n is also my Wedding Anniversary (ROM)... But will not celebrate as Hubby is working tml.. Just received a call from him, saying that no one can cover his work tml... So he couldn't go on off... So sad... Anyway... Hubby start work @ 3pm, so we can get up early and go and have lunch or wat....
Today is 1 of my friend birthday...
Qiang ~> Happy Birthday to you !!!
Ok... Gotta stop here already... I miss my SIMS 2... gonna visit my game now....... Tata!!!
The Signboard which lead us to the Dance Studio...
Wow.. The place look so georgous....
Photo taking time... DJ ~>Calling for Mind Stretcher friends to take photo with the b'day girl...
Shi Hui, Wendy, Me & Marie...
The bird day girl cutting cake.....
Marie & Me... Is breathing exercise time now.... (Smoking) Wahaha....
Is not my birthday... but I receive a present from the birthday girl.. coz no chance to see me n give me the present on my birthday... Haha... Thanks Wendy!!!
Marie & her BF @ Kbox
Hubby & Me... Look at his sian sian look... haiz make me sian also lo... Lol...
Hubby & Me...
BeeRr..... Smelly....
Hhmmm.... What you want????

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment