Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This 2 Days... HAPPY + ANGRY !!!!

Lets start off with Tuesday... I'm really pissed off with this mother who call to make enquires abt our P4 Sci class... Damn it ! The way she talk is very rude ok ! Ok never mind.. The conversation is abt 45mins to 1hr ok !!! Start asking me question like....


"why your centre so PATHETIC with only 3 sci class and all the timing cannot fit my child schedule leh...."
"How you want me to trust your centre that I can put my child in?"
"Where are your teachers from?" ~ After I answer this Q
"Sure anot? You cannot bluff me leh!!" *faint*
"How do you compare your centre with others centre?"
"Why is your centre so popular ar?"

OK! Not just this few questions, of coz there's more... I have a hard time talking to her... At the end of the conversation... She said : " OK ! I will have to consider again b4 putting my child in the CORRECT CENTRE !" I beg your pardon........... After so much of explanation you tell me this.... Ok forget it!!! Better don't come... Wahaaha...
As for today, nothing much to blog abt.... OK lets talk abt yesterday...

I told you guys in my previous post than Monday is my Wedding Anniversary (ROM) rite...
Well... nothing happening, But Hubby bought me to Soup Restaurant for lunch...
We ordered the Samsui Ginger Chicken, Curly Garlic Prawn & Steam Mice Pork with Salted Fish... Always the same dish we order whenever we go... Haha

Than after lunch Hubby left for work, and I go shopping alone at amk. Sian..... But what make me so happy is becoz... Hubby gave me 200bucks to buy things whatever I like... Wahaha...
"I Love You Darling...I'm always the 辛福小女人....."
He gave me money becoz he dunno what to buy for me... Haha.. But I'm sorry my dear, I didn't buy anything for you...Hehe... So what did I buy with this 200bucks??


~ Bio-Essence Deep Cleanser
~ Bio-Essence 24k Bio-Gold (for Dark Circles & Brighten Eye Contours)
~ Sims 2 Double Deluxe
~ Sims 2 (IKEA Home Stuff)
~ Sims 2 (Kitchen & Bath Stuff)
~ And other small little stuff... (Can't remember) Haha...


Of coz I still have some money left... but all in my pockets already... Is mine... Wahaha!!! Not going to return him... Hehe..

After shopping... Went home n install my new game... Muahaha!!!! Yes! Of coz sitting in front of my laptop the whole day long.... Didn't even eat my dinner... till Hubby is home, we ordered McDonald's... Haha.... Oh.. By e way.. The gov money is in my account already... Have you got yours?? $200 richer... Haha

Ok! I'm going to play my Sims 2 now... gotta stop le... Tata!!! Stay tune Ya!!! Heehee...

Hubby... Smile until can't see his eyes... Lol...

Me...

Hubby!!!

See me in spec b4??? No right.... Haha!! Knowing that I'll be infront of the laptop for a long time.. Better put on my spec first... Haha

Me!!! Holding on to the Cream for my dark circles... Lol... Finally found something to apply for my terrible dark circles.. Haha.. Hopefully my dark circles will get better la... Will let you guys know abt the result of it... Lets see how good is this BIO~ESSENCE...... (Hopefully dun disappoint me)

0 comments: