Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm almost there...

Gosh... After a whole afternoon till now... I almost manage to get back my old blog... OMG!!! I think I should stay put like this... No more changing of my blog skin... Terrible man !!!

Almost done... Give me 1 or 2 day.. I'll get back everything in my blog... Will add in more too.. Hehe... My butt is painful now... Sitting here for so many hours... Argh... All thanks to my blog la... Haha... Didn't even eat dinner...

Hubby lecture me today when we are on the way out... He say, I always sleep very late, always gaming, watch TV or doing nothing... Haiz... He even say my face look pale nowadays... And worst... He say I've change into another person... Who he thinks that's not me at all... Huh ??? I beg your pardon ??? Really ? Is it true ? Coz he find me always staying at home, and never go out... Not like me lo... OMG!!! He knows that I'm that type of person cannot stay at home all day.. always like to go out even I'm alone... He also say, I dun talk much and dun eat much now...
Than lastly he say... " Why like that huh? I want you to be like last time.. Must eat more, talk more, sleep more and go out more ok Dear??" Than I told him, "Ok Dear.. I promise you... spend more time talking to you and less gaming ok! Go out more, dun always stay at home ok!! Happy ??" Than he laugh and say "Good Girl !!!" Lol...

Haiz.. Did I change?? Why I don't realise ? Haiz...I'm craving for BBQ Steamboat now la...
Ok.. I must keep my promise... Gotta shut down my laptop and stay beside him now... Coz he is BACK.... Tata!!!

0 comments: