I'm half dead.. So tired after a long day of work... I'm damn busy ok ! Lots and lots of things to do!!! Wanted to work OT so that I can complete my work, but I'm damn tired ! 10pm... off I go.. Quickly took a cab home, once reach home, lie down on my bed and rest until now...
Didn't sleep well last nite coz headache again... Haiz.. Dunno what to do... I think I must listen to my god-bro to see a Chinese doctor already... No point taking pain killer all the time when is not helping me at all, and taking pain killer is also harmful... Am I right ?
Ok.. Got to go already, hubby is back, I must keep my promise.... Heehee.. Tata!!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment