And finally, we went Upper Thomson Road for dinner... Is a treat from Hubby as to celebrate my b'day.. Is still 2 days away fr my b'day, but Hubby scare he is not free on my b'day so this will be a advance treat.. Haha... And I'm able to order what I want... Shiok man...
So I ordered ~>
Shark fin's soup
Garlic Steam Prawn
Black Pepper Crab
Salted Pepper Pork Ribs
Oh gosh... all this are my fav. Ok!!! I just ♥ it... The food there is really wonderful... We always go there and eat when ever we think of the Shark Fin's Soup... Haha..
We manage to finish all the food as we are very very hungry... It was abt 10plus when we had our dinner.. All thanks to my hubby coz went all the way to Jurong from Vivo City and buy that game...argh... Lucky he agreed to take a cab there, if not I dunno what time than I can eat my dinner...
By the time we reach home is abt 12plus am ba.. I'm so tired... Got to pack all the things we bought... That's all for today...
Tml I'll be station at Bishan Branch for half day and will be going back to Toa Payoh.. Coz poor Marie is very sick.. I think she overwork herself ba... I GOT TO WAKE UP EARLY TML !!!! sob sob... Ok never mind coz I can also go back early and buy groceries together with Hubby...
Again buying groceries.. Haiz.. Like Auntie sia... Haha...
Thanks alot Hubby ~> for such a nice dinner... I ♥ it ! ♥ you so much... muacks.....
Alright.. gotta stop here le... Got to go to bed liao... Nite Nite...
I notice my face in this pic look so tired.. and yes I'm very tired... headache almost everyday is killing me... And today i got a little pain.. I took 2 pain killer b4 it get serious... If not the pain will spoil my day... Haiz.. tired rite ???
Lovely Hubby & Me...
Many ppl say we both look very alike... Really ? Do we ??? Brother & Sister.. Not husband & wife liao... Haha...
You like my pose ? Haha...
"我在养神...不要吵我!!!"
Yummy Yummy... My Shark Fin's Soup !!!! WOW !!!!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment