Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm turning 22 tml...

What a big surprise from Irah today... I was so shock man.... That's wonderful Irah... Thanks alot my sweetie pie... I'm so happy !!!
After Irah end her class, I was still busy with my work... She said she need to go to the wash room, so I waited for her to come and need to go off as hubby is waiting for me already... I didn't notice that hubby walk out of the centre... Coz I was busy with work... Out of the sudden Irah walk in with a cake... I was stunned ! Hubby, Irah n her husband walking in the centre and sing b'day song to me... OMG... I was so shock.. I didn't expect this... Haha..

Irah specially ask her hubby to bring the cake over for me all the way from serangoon... The cake is super nice ok!!! Mango Cake... so tasty & lovely... Wowo..

Thanks alot my dear friend & teachers...

Me, Irah & Ms Lim (Our Teacher)....
Me & Hubby... Naughty Hubby never tell me also... Look at me, So happy !!!
Another pic of us....
Me cutting cake...
"Happy Birthday Jennifer" Thanks Irah
Me & Ms Junaidah (RGPS Teacher)
Birthday gift from Zahara... She left early, didn't manage to take a pic with her... Thanks Zahara !!
Birthday gift from Adeline... Was given a few weeks ago... But now than upload...Thanks Adeline !!!

My Birthday present from Hubby is still a mysterious lo.. Lol... Haha !!! Won't know till tml lo. I'm very tired now.. coz I only sleep less than 3hrs last nite... Lol

Got to go n slp le.. Nite Nite !!! Will update more abt today again tml...

0 comments: