After work went orchard with Ting & Cheng, accompany her to buy boots... Geneve didn't join us becoz she's very busy with household. After shopping, went home already, I'm also busy lo... Once I reach home, I got to sit down and issue chq for payment, every beginning of the month have to do this... than when Hubby is home, I got to serve him... Need to prepare supper for him... Haiz. Who ask me that I'm off tml... So he say I have to serve him today..
I'm so tired now. I going to wash up the plates and go to bed le. Tml I'll be going shopping and buy dress, bags n heels... Haha...
Nite Nite dearies....
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment