I'm having a very bad migraine again... oh no what happen to me ? Not enough slp or wat... Took pain killer already but seems like no cure at all... I'm so pain........ What
happen to me la!!
Tml after work, there will be a company welfare to KTV @ Marina Square and is K buffet, besides that we are going geylang for durian... Haha... That will be very wonderful... This will be a chance to meet up with Bishan & Punggol branch staff too...
Stay tune for tml updates k ! Ok.. I'm going to take a rest now... The pain is killing me la !!!! Byee
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment