Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, June 13, 2008

HaPpY DaY

Wednesday ~ Claim time off and went home for an early nite, but end up I'm in front of my laptop playing Sims 2 till 3plus... Haha... Telling myself that I got to slp now... coz I gotta wake up at 6.30am and go for my HDB appt selection of my flat !
Gosh... I lay down on my bed.. I couldn't slp !!!! Talking to hubby.. Oh no.. he couldn't slp also... I think we are too excited abt our flat selection la... Wahaha
4am~ Watch TV... and I dose off...

Thursday~
6.30am~ woke up and prepare to go out...
8am~ At HDB Hub, waiting for my turn to go in to the sales room....
9am~ Oh YES !!! Everything is settle... Went for breakfast with mum, dad & hubby...
10am~ Home ! change bed sheet and have a nap
12pm~ time to go for work... arghhh... I'm so tired la....
1pm-10pm ~ working.......
And here am I !!!

Gosh... I'm still qutie awake even though I didn't have enough slp...
Now than I know, I really got alot of things to prepare for my flat... Got to apply for HLE Loan la, apply for HDB grant la... blah blah blah...
Haiz, I still have to submit some document to HDB and I'm yet to prepare lo... Coz all my mind is thinking abt Sims 2 ! Haha...
The next appt most probably in Oct. need to go HDB and sign the agreement lease... and pay 10% down payment... Anyway I no need to fork out that money coz they will deduct from my CPF... All my hard work money gone......
Than will wait n wait till 3 or 4yrs later, than collect my new flat KEY !
3 or 4yrs leh !!! Wait till my neck long liao lo.. Haha.. But anyway worth waiting la, coz my wish come true... that will be my OWN flat le...

Tml will be my off day, yeah ! I hope I can spend my day at home, cleaning up and play Sims 2 !
But of coz I won't for my coffee bean... I miss coffee now... How I wish they are open 24hrs !
Haha...
Alright.. gotta go le... Sims222....

0 comments: