Gosh... I had a very bad migraine when I woke up this afternoon... Pain still I keep shouting for help.... Argh...
Went out to have lunch with Hubby. After Hubby left for work, I went home...
Took 2 pain killer and went off to bed...
I feel better after slping, got up abt 6.30pm, and went to meet the buyer to pass him the old camera I'm selling... Haha.. Went to Amkhub and do a little shopping... After shopping, went to buy my coffee @ coffee bean and went home. Didn't had dinner coz my head is still pain.... :(
After I reach home, I pack and clean my room... I'm a good girl ok !!!
After doing all those shitty work, off I go to my laptop and start gaming.... Wohoo... Sims 2
That's all abt my life Thursday... Simple living... I just love it !!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment