Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday Nite @ Lunar...

Yo ! I'm back... Let's start off with Friday ba... ~
Gosh... the headache didn't went off from Thursday k... For the whole Friday, I took 3 times of pain killer, but no cure... My head gonna burst... Feel like going to knock my head against the wall la... Alright, after a long day of work, went out with my friends to Lunar @ Clarke Quay to chill out... The place is so packed man.... We waited so long to get a sit lo. After Lunar we went to Geylang to eat 'Frog Porridge', that was abt 3plus ba... So by the time I reach home was abt 4plus... Hubby waited me home b4 he goes to bed... Haha..

Suppose to report work @ 10am today, Irah know that I'll be late, so on Wednesday she told to reach office at 11am coz she need to go to the bank and bank in all the taking.
Gosh.. I got up at 12pm... lol... I reach office abt 1.30pm... Wahaha... Irah was.....hehe

Ok I'm gonna stop here le... damn tired now... Very lazy to type more...

The 3 of us... Ting ~ Me ~ Geneve
The ladies...
He's the pole n the ladies are... ????



Ting ~ Me



Us....



Geneve~ Me



Yo.. Ladies... Surps........



Them...



and lastly... Me... Hehe

0 comments: