Yo.. I'm back!!! Missing this few days becoz I'm too tired to blog... Nothing much to blog also ! Everyday work & home ! That's it ! I'm just too tired to go out and wish to be home all the day... But on Saturday, went to visit my friend and lack at her house till 1 plus than go home... Her new born baby is so cute lor... Bought her son a baby gift set (Winnie The Pooh) from Mums & Babies. Poor her have to stay at home on her b'day... Haha..
Having flu this few days.. sometimes good sometimes bad... Seems like I'm going to fall sick!! I dunno Y I'm so tired and no appetite to eat!!! Keep drinking water only.. and worst of all keep going to toilet la...
I'm stress also la... Work can't finish all the time... Irah is going to give birth anytime from July...
Faint !!!! I'll be alone again.. sob sob... I really hope there will be 1 staff to come over and help me lo... Work load will be more when Irah is not around... Tell me.. how am I able to cope... OT again??? I hope not la... I'll be dead........................
I'm already trying to do the Invoices for next month, I hope there will be no mistake... Next, I'll be doing teachers salary... I hope again no mistake ok !!! Haha.. Anyway thanks to Irah who have been sitting beside me N teach me... All her nagging and scolding I'll not forget !!! Haha...
Yesterday Hubby strike 4D.. Wahaha.. So happy lo... On my birthday itself... He also strike TOTO lo... than yesterday strike again... Wow.. He so lucky lo.. feel happy for him too... Anyway I'm also happy, coz he will give me Money Money Money... wahaha....
Today, is my off day... Went to bishan branch and collect my company letter for my submission to HDB, and went shopping... Yes !! After Hubby gives me money... But end up nothing to buy... Haha... So I went home with my coffee bean... I'm too tired to shop already... I feel so good at home even I'm alone... Haha... Not boring at all coz I'll be gaming... Haha...
B4 gaming, I'll be doing house work, b4 starting, I blog... Haha.. What am I talking??? I'm so blur & tired now..
Got to go already... See you guys again... Take care!!
I Miss My Hubby So Much.... He is my everything... Love Him so Much !!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment