Is my Birthday today !! I'm 22 already... gosh... getting older liao... haha!!!
I did alot of shopping today @ amk central n amk hub and I'm able to buy what I want... Coz Is my Birthday... Alright is a stupid excuse I know... Haha.. Anyway Hubby allow ok !!!
Went to Jurong East first to do exchange for Hubby's game, and meet Ting awhile and went for dinner with her n Cheng too... After that we took a cab back to amk... Didn't go far becoz we come out late fr home... so went we are back to amk is already 8plus pm le... So shop n shop till 9.30pm than go home ba... Erm... I bought a bag, a top, a shorts, 2 pairs of slippers, VCD (Wars Of In-Laws), N bought alot of things la.... Haha.. Poor hubby spend alot on me today... Wahaha !!! I Love my day!!
Wars Of In-Laws ~ This is a very nice show.. was shown in Channel 8 b4... But I watch it b4 long long ago which is a few years back ba... I still like this show that's y i bought the VCD. Wanted to buy DVD but is out of stocks.. haiz... Never mind is it the same anyway.. Heehee...
When I reach home, I'm still busy with household ok, N I still tidy up my room lo... I"M SO BUSY... Argh..
Actually I'm still not done yet... I need to prepare some documents to send to HDB... N my Computer Table is full of rubbish (Documents)which I still haven clear...
Gosh... Today I dunno have pack until wat time than I can sleep...
Now.. I'm just taking a break to blog n smoke... Haha..
Ok... got to go le... Got to continue to pack my room....
Byeeeeeeeee

I did alot of shopping today @ amk central n amk hub and I'm able to buy what I want... Coz Is my Birthday... Alright is a stupid excuse I know... Haha.. Anyway Hubby allow ok !!!
Went to Jurong East first to do exchange for Hubby's game, and meet Ting awhile and went for dinner with her n Cheng too... After that we took a cab back to amk... Didn't go far becoz we come out late fr home... so went we are back to amk is already 8plus pm le... So shop n shop till 9.30pm than go home ba... Erm... I bought a bag, a top, a shorts, 2 pairs of slippers, VCD (Wars Of In-Laws), N bought alot of things la.... Haha.. Poor hubby spend alot on me today... Wahaha !!! I Love my day!!
Wars Of In-Laws ~ This is a very nice show.. was shown in Channel 8 b4... But I watch it b4 long long ago which is a few years back ba... I still like this show that's y i bought the VCD. Wanted to buy DVD but is out of stocks.. haiz... Never mind is it the same anyway.. Heehee...
When I reach home, I'm still busy with household ok, N I still tidy up my room lo... I"M SO BUSY... Argh..
Actually I'm still not done yet... I need to prepare some documents to send to HDB... N my Computer Table is full of rubbish (Documents)which I still haven clear...
Gosh... Today I dunno have pack until wat time than I can sleep...
Now.. I'm just taking a break to blog n smoke... Haha..
Ok... got to go le... Got to continue to pack my room....
Byeeeeeeeee

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment