Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, July 14, 2008

My Monday...

My Monday... Staying at home watching DVD, surf net, eat , sleep, blogging & play game... So nice.. How I wish I'll be home everyday like this... Forever like this... Shiok man!!! Home is the best...

Chat with Irah today on the phone... Knowing that her brother condition is not very good... So sad to hear that.. Let's pray hard for her brother to get well soon ok... Poor Irah is pregnant now and going to give birth any time and she needs to go hospital and work too... A Hard time for her now... Irah, I know you are a strong girl, but have to take care of yourself and baby girl ok! Love you...

Relection ~> I love this song so much... so meaningful. Keep repeating this song again and again.. Haha *siao*

Don't feel like shopping today leh... Dunno why? Is it because I've already got everything I want? Or just a word "LAZY" Ahem... Not Lazy ba... If lazy I won't even want to blog... Just tired... I slept at 3am last nite and woke up @ 4.30pm leh... Wow... more than 12hrs leh... Maybe I'm just feel tired so I sleep n sleep. Got to rest well b4 Irah on leave if not I'll die man... Haha.. Will it be that serious? Lol.. I dunno lo!
Tml is another off day for me.. Don't how to spend it.. Maybe stay at home ba.. or meet up with my friends... Have not seen Adeline for about a month liao.. Miss her too... She's busy with her family lo, and she not well too after her surgery... But we still keep in contact.. She will call me or I'll call her everyday... But hope will meet her up soon....

I've 2 complimentary spa, until now I haven go..... Really must find 1 day to go for a spa... Have not been going for months liao.... Need some pamper, relax and massage too...
A friend of mine advice me to go for massage every time as I've back pain. Say till so easy, but I must have the time than can go ma... Lol... Anyway thanks for your advice ar... Hehe...

SPA SPA SPA..... I'm coming..... *roll eyes*

0 comments: