What time will Hubby comes home... I miss him....
This morning b4 he left for work... He stood besides me, calling me and say "I'm going work already" and a kiss on my fore head, and " remember to eat ar... bye bye"
I was still blur blur at that time.. coz I'm still sleeping ma... I remember that I said " em... Orh.. and bye" That's all haha...
Got a good news from him yesterday, Hubby got a increment... $200 more... Hurray...
Well, he just started working there less than a month and got increment liao... So happy.... I think he did a good job and the boss see him so highly and increase his pay... Wahaha...
$200 richer liao... Anyway I hope he likes his job la...
How I wish he is home now... Miss his hug... Miss his kiss... Missing him alot la...
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment