As and when I'm might change my blog skin when I happen to find a really nice and sweet blog skin which I like it alot... Haha!!!
Any recommend website which I can look into? Or have you come across to any of it??? Let me know ok! Thanks Ya!!!
Aiya.. I'm very bored with the old blog skin already, and blogger only have that few blog skin to choose from lo, and is not very nice... So what I do is, I change the background colour to pink... Ok baby pink colour which I like, and add in a few cute cute stuff in it!! Erm... "Cute Cute Stuff" How should I phrase it???
Whatever la...
Anyway... after all changes, I like it quite alot la, as I also add in my wedding pic on the top of the page. Haha... Everything turn out very nice... but will still change if I found a nice blogskin.. Haha...

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment