Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Tuesday With Hubby...

Hi all... Happy outing today with Hubby to Vivo City, Chinatown and Amk for dinner. The stupid us took the wrong direction bus to Chinatown from Vivo.. Lol.. Went all the way to Clementi la, than we took a MRT back to Chinatown. Haha... Stupid right...

After Shopping @ Vivo & Chinatown we went back to Amk for Steamboat dinner... Hubby's fav. place to eat Steamboat. Haha.. But after dinner, I'm home with a sad face alone, coz Hubby went to find his friend at TPY.... I don't want to tag along as I'm tired already, we went out the whole day already and is late already lo... Haiz.. So waited for him at home... Lol...

Anyway he's home now, so gonna chit chat with him now... Haha...

Hubby & me on the way out....

2nd pic of us...
Hi... I'm @ Vivo City... Wanna Join Me ?
& me too @ Vivo City... Haha
Steamboat... We Love It !!!!
Yucks... Look at the disgusting Pig Liver... EeeeEee... Hubby like it lo... Lol...
I'm SoOo FULL !!!!
This pic taken on Sat and I only upload now... Haha...
Kids @ Tuition Centre ~> Sihan, Fredrick, Kyrell, Eng Kiat & Irah...
Look.. They are so cute... Ok that little boy Eng Kiat, he always cry whenever he comes for his Phonics lesson... Don't know why lo ?! Haha... So Cute la...

Ego Box Liping

0 comments: