Ok ! back to the topic....
Wanted to to cut bob style but the guy say don't really look good on me as my face is round round de... Lol... OK ! Than up to him to cut!
Alright... the result came out not bad... but not short enough leh... I like the front part but not the back... I will still go for another hair cut later on... SHORTER... Wahaha... I did rebond for my frigs too..
Why I want to cut my hair.... Coz ~~>
~Weather is DAMN HOT ok !!!
~Hate tying up my hair
~No longer in the trend
~No more tangled hair & more smooth now...
~Cut away all my damage hair
~Cheaper rate for short hair's hairdo
~Want a whole new look
~Easy to maintain
Ahem... Are all the reason above good enough for my to cut my hair short... Wahaha...
Hubby say this new hair style look not bad lo... I told him I might cut shorter... Guess what he said??? "Don't want la... Enough of cutting ok!!! Like that can liao... But I prefer u in long hair..."
Lol... See... He strongly disagree me to cut short hair... but I insist... Fuck care him and off I go and cut... wahaha... He dun really understand why I want to cut lo...
OK... gonna stop here le... I'm very tired... wanna slp early today... Nitez 2 U :p !!!
Abit missing my long hair.. but never mind la.. hair will grow de ma right ??? Haha..
Candy, BB & Me... BB look here plsss.... Always very difficult to take pics with BB de lo...

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment