In my heart I have a special place
Where I've put my memories of you
And when we're apart I open it up.
They're still as fresh as morning dew.
When I get lonely, I close my eyes and imagine
The touch of your skin while holding you near.
If I'm sad and need cheering, I just need to recall
The smile on your face when I say, I Love You Dear.
These memories I cherish, to me they are priceless.
Who could ask for a greater glory or fame?
To hold in my heart the memories of you,
A greater treasure no man can lay claim.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment