Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I HATE being ACCUSE !!!!!!!

I HATE IT !!!!!!!!!! ARGH........ OK ! I'm partly sad n partly angry I being accuse of stealing !!!!!! Alright... I SWEAR SWEAR SWEAR.... I never steal ok ! Say what her dad want her to make police report... than she say, if I take return it to her... (Wallet). Comeon... I no matter how poor am I, I will never steal ok ! Believe it anot up to you! Wanna make police report up to you.. I'm not scare at all.. coz I never steal means I never steal !!! I HATE BEING ACCUSE OK!!! I'm not very rich... But I have money.. I dun need to do such CB things ok !
Ok.. let's not talk abt this... super sian... kao ! Spoil my day...

Anyway today I stay at home most of my time beside going out with my mum to have dinner... Super tired... Have a nap in the afternoon but can't really rest well lo... phone keep ringing... msg keep coming in... argh... Wanna have a good rest also cannot la... Sian lo... Really need a long long leave to buck up myself... I think so!!! Haha...

Oh ya... recently I bought that bio-essence for my dark circles right... Wow... the result is good... Within a few days, my dark circles is lighter now... So is worth it to buy... You guys should try it out if you have dark circles... oopss.... sorry!! Haha... I think my dark circles will gone if I continue to apply ba... Haha...

Gonna stop here le... Need to do house work now... Tata!!!

2 pics of me after hair cut yesterday.... Haha.. How does it look like ??? feedback pls...

0 comments: