Wednesday~ Was home early as I claim time off from work and went home and sleep... I was awake by Hubby when he reach home, and all thanks to him, I couldn't sleep again and I played Sims 2 till 3plus in the morning and sleep again... I was damn tired on Wednesday @ work... Coz of my back pain which I told you guys right... and you can see me blogging that day around 5am!! Haha...
Today, same thing.. Go to work and back home now!! Haha... Boring days I had lo... As from today onwards, I need to standby to go work as Irah is going to give birth any time from NOW!!!! Phew... Jia Lat lo... Not even me need to standby lo, even Bishan staff also... coz 1 of them needs to relief me when I'm off!!! Haha.. Looks like everyone is in action lo... LOL...
I'm going to stop here liao... Gonna rest well today and tml I'm off.. Hurray... And tml I'll be going for a dinner with my bosses and colleagues and teachers @ Mandarin Hotel.. Tell you guys tml about this... Why There's dinner??? Haha...
Byee byee ALL!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment