Is 4.42am now... I couldn't sleep... My back pain is killing me... Just took pain killer, and I hope it will get better... I'm very tired now, but I can't sleep well, I can't get the best position to sleep without the pain!!!
How I wish I'm now in the hospital and rest for a few days and the doctor can really cure my back pain... To be frank, I'm having back pain for about 2years plus already...
I even went to do a X-ray, and the doctor say my back spine is very straight, what's the problem when my spine is damn straight ? What can the doctor do ? Ok.. The doctor never do anything... And the doctor tell me for normal ppl, their spine is abit curl... (Get what I mean?)
The doctor didn't say anything much and just give me pain killer... Kao... PAIN KILLER
I wonder is pain killer the best medicine to cure all illness or the doctor only knows how to give painkiller ? WTF !
The pain killer will kill me 1 day la...
Well, I think I can only sit on my bed and sleep... I really need to sleep already, if not tml I can't get up on time to work... Nitez all...
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment