Well, I'm just busy with work and tired to blog~~~
Ahem! Not I don't want to blog lo, I'm just damn tired la!
Ok below are how I spend this few days....
Thursday 14/8~
WORK WORK WORK!!! And that stupid office PC spoil la!!!! Argh! Alot things cannot do leh! All work delay la! The worst is, we haven backup all the data leh! Die liao lo! But my boss say it could be the motherboard spoil, coz the same thing happen to punggol branch, as boss bought the PC together and they spoil at the same time la! OK! ACER PC! Remember ACER PC giving us alot of problem! The man will come on Monday to replace the motherboard.
Pray hard that not the hard disk crashed la! If not all the data GONE! Than I'll die first! Haha... After work go home! Sianz
Friday 15/08~
Erm... As for Friday leh... Nothing much also lo! Work again la! What else? But that day I stay till very late lo, erm..?? I left about 11.40pm ba... Wa!!! I'm just like a factory worker la! Haha
Saturday 16/08~
After work, went Bishan branch and pass them worksheets than went shopping with Shi Hui @ amkhub and ate Pepper lunch for dinner but I didn't eat much as my stomach pain pain lo... BUT~~~~ LATE AT NIGHT~~~ Hubby & I went for supper!!! Guess wat we ate??? Haha.. My fav. Shark Fin's soup !!! Lol...
Very last min. decision la...
That's me ! Prepare myself and wait for hubby's call to go out for supper!
My hubby! Enjoying his food!
My Shark Fin's Soup!!! Surp.. surp... YUMMY! Beside this we also order~~
Hubby's fav. Pork ribs but I dunno e name of this dish. Keke...
and another fav. food of mine! Garlic Steam Prawns! We actually ate a few already b4 taking this photo! Haha...
That's was a wonderful meal man... Thanks Hubby!Sunday 17/08~
Work again! And after work I went shopping alone at Toa Payoh Centre and also went to courts and look for Video Camera! Hubby and I always wanted to have 1 Video Camera, so yesterday Hubby ask me to go and see after work today... and I went to do some research, but end up I decided to buy after what the sales man explain and plan properly on how much to pay monthly and he gave me the best options to pay less! Well, this part I don't say till so details liao ba! If you wanna know call me ba! Haha...Anyway Hubby let me do the decision on which Video Camera to buy lo, and I chose this Sony brand! The features not bad la, I like it alot also!
Well, still have to wait for the account departments to call me than I can go and collect! The salesman say most likely by Tuesday I can go and collect liao ba! Hurray!!
Below are the pictures of that Video Cam I buy! Take a look and tell me how is it ok! Hehe...



OK people! I'm very tired after a long day now! Got to slp le... Nite Nite all !Will update more ok! Tata!!!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment