Today me went to HDB to submit some documents and also to do some declaration, as I don't have any payslip and CPF contribution in my previous company! So they need me to declare that I'm working at the period! Lol... At HDB there already takes me an hr plus lo...
And the stupid me left out the most important form to submit, coz I left it at home! lol....
Gotta send to them again la!!! OMG!
After that met up with my friend @ TPY also and help him to do something, which takes me a few hrs.... (Time not enough to use la) And I saw Adeline @ TPY... She ask me to help her bring the chq to office for Marie, so went back office lo... and spend another hr plus there lo, as need to arrange duty roster and chit chat too la... Aiyo! Busy day for me sia!
After a long outside, finally I'm home with my dinner... Haha...
Tml is another long day for me again, coz need to wake up early and buy some prayers things for the 15th of hungry ghost festival, and also look for a knee cap pain cream for my father in law also, as recently his knee cap is pain, and hubby's brother called and ask him to buy, AND MUST BE A GOOD BRAND CREAM TO APPLY FOR HIS PAIN OK!!! They request alot lo ! Even if they don't say we sure will buy a good 1 for him ma! Good 1 sure can help alot in his pain lo!
The worst is Hubby's sister called on the same day and ask Hubby to send some money for her to use lo! DAMN CB la ! Hey! comeon we dun earn so much lo, and we have lots of payments to pay and we also need to save money for our future house also lo! Went we need money will she give us? Of coz not la! Every time when we go back Malaysia, she sure call us to buy things for her or for her kids, when we going back the next time lo!
This is too much ok! I've already buy alot of clothes for everyone and buy watch for my father in law(Coz he likes watch) and also buy stationary for her kids lo! And she request more leh! WTH! I'm not stingy ok, but they are too much lo! Did they buy us anything whenever we go back ? I TELL U "NO" OK! I damn fed up with hubby's sister and his aunties also lo!
They can actually buy things there at a cheap price, but I don't understand why she keep asking me to buy from Singapore??? Tell me WHY? And also she keep saying things in Singapore is cheaper than Malaysia! Siao ar! Comeon, Malaysia things is cheaper than here ok!
OK! There's once, she called me, and ask me to buy milk bottle for her son, and buy BIGGER 1 ok! Coz she say her son drinks alot of water, so buy bigger 1 better and Malaysia dun sell! Than I tell her i'll try to look for it! In my mind I was thinking, all milk bottle is about the same size right, how to get a BIGGER 1? If your son drinks alot of water, than refill the bottle again whenever he finish and let him drink again la! Buying a milk bottle for her is not a problem, but request for a bigger bottle, hello readers, TELL ME WHERE TO BUY A BIG BIG MILK BOTTLE???? ARGH... I'll go crazy with all her nonsense ok! I told hubby about this and hubby ask me to ignore her and just get her the normal milk bottle will do! Wa lao! I really wanna get her a 1.5L bottle for her lo! But didn't la! In the end I bought a very expensive milk bottle for her son lo! WITH THE PRICE TAG ON THE BOTTLE OK! I want to show her how expensive are the things in Singapore ok!
I remember that time when we wanna married, we short of money, his sister still call and ask for money lo, Hubby got no choice so he called his aunties to borrow some money leh, his aunties never lend him never mind, he even scolded my Hubby lo! If I were him, I will scold them back lo! But hubby don't dare to say anything! Haiz!
They think that we earn alot and living in Singapore life is easy like them in Malaysia. As you ppl know, Singapore money change to ringgit is twice right, so they think that Singapore money is BIG! Hey hello! Singapore expenses are all very high ok! Things are getting more and more expensive lo! Not as you think we are living very easy like you all lo! LIVING IN SINGAPORE IS NOT EASY AUNTIES!!!
I tell you, I damn ANGRY AND HATE HIS FAMILY besides his father! Coz his father is very good! His father will make the house very comfortable whenever we go back, and also he always remember what I like to eat and he also make sure that every meal will have my fav. food! NOT LIKE HIS SISTER ALWAYS CALL US TO GIVE HER MONEY OR BUY HER THINGS!
The next time I go back Malaysia, I won't buy anything for them, expect my father in law ok! 1 more time, I'm not stingy! I had enough of all this! They are too much ! and they are the stingy 1 not me ! ok, shall end this story here! Will tell u more the next time I blog!
Aiyo! Still need to post it to Malaysia sia! And some more to IPOH and must be registered mail lo, coz scare missing. Last time when we post things back to Malaysia by normal post, the thing went missing b4 lo, and not 1 time, is many time la ! To play safe we need to post by registered mail better la !
I gotta slp early tonight liao ! If not tml can't get up! Good nite all...

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment