To that CB guy~ Who the hell u think u are! As I say, I'll show the whole world who are you, no need to be puzzle how I manage to get your pic ok! You are a fucking idiot! I'm damn angry with you coz you beat up my friend! U are nothing to her, you have no rights to beat her, even her parents won't beat her till that serious ok! You know she's been hurt very badly and bleed too! And yet you shows no concern to her and keep scolding her! And scold her for nothing which she didn't do anything wrong !
She is kind enough that she still can tolerate you for so long and u are really fortunate to have her as your girlfriend ok! And now no way! I'll make sure she'll leave you ok! I'm not spoiling your relationship, but she's my friend, I don't want to see her in pain always ! I'm not like you, no concern to her ok! Till things turn bad than you will seek for forgiveness, why can't you think b4 you do !
YOU ARE A BEAST ! FUCKING IDIOT !

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment