Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Er Xin !

U know what happen.... another student in my centre vomited!!! OMG!!! What to do??? Clean up the mess la!!! And this time is a lot ok!!! WTH!!! Lucky there's a teacher help me to clean lo... Lol... haiz dun talk about this liao la damn er xin la!

Today is another busy day for me also.. But what I'm happen about is~~~ Tml & Wednesday is my OFF day...Yipee!!! And is also Hubby's off day too!!! Tml we'll be going to mum's hse for lunch than after that will be going NTUC to buy groceries again!! Than at night we'll be going to watch movie! Hubby wanna watch"12 Lotus" !
Hopefully tml the courts salesman will call me and collect my video cam. ! hehe...

Ok, I'm going to slp liao! Damn tired man! Dun feel like blogging more, actually got alot to blog. But very tired! Sorry ar! When I'm not tired than tell you more ok! Good nite all!

0 comments: