Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures Only...

Actually all this picture taken long ago some where in July, but I didn't upload until now! And I still have lots of photo lo!
Haha.. I just love taking photo!


Alright, below 3 photo of me, really don't look like me at all lo! Don't laugh ok! Hehe..
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3 Don't look like me hor?? Haha...
Me & Shi Hui! The emo girl! Lol....
Me and my lovely gal Wendy!
Wendy and Shi Hui!


Can you tell me what are they trying to do?? Haha...


And now, I wanna ahow you guys, how my Hubby sleeps...

Is he praying while sleeping? Haha...
Another pic of him... Pillow all around him! Gosh!
And lastly, He & Pooh!
I know is kinda of boring showing you guys how my Hubby sleep but to me I find it funny and cute lo! Haha...
Well, My Hubby is the most loving guy!

0 comments: