Something happen last nite.
Is 3am in the morning and I was about to sleep and I heard the dispenser auto spray every few seconds. I was so scared! It happen for quite sometime. I scared till I'm so hot, so i woke hubby up and ask him to switch on the fun even the air-con is still on, but hubby said, so cold liao still on the fan? Than I ask him to shut up and just switch on the fan. So after hubby switch on the fan, I try to sleep again, this time round with the fan on, I can't really hear the spray already... and I fall asleep..... So scary!!!! I've never encounter such problem in my whole life lo!
I don't dare to tell hubby coz he is another scary cat la! Tell him liao, he sure ask me to go pray pray or what lo. Some more is the Hungry Ghost Month leh ! So all readers, try try to go home early or whatever your mother told NOT TO DO WHAT AND WHAT OK! But for those ppl who are working night shift like me, than no choice la! But bring along amulet with you ok!
Well, later I'll ask hubby to throw away that thing.

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment