Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Sunday & Monday

After what happen yesterday, I still dare not to go home early even Hubby had throw away the air freshener.

Luckily got Geneve lo, she accompany me till 10plus than go homeYesterday. we meet up at amkhub together with her friend and chit chat @ coffee bean, after her friend left, we went shopping ! Yes we love shopping alot. After shopping, we chit chat awhile and geneve went hom already as she needs to get up very early for work. Anyway thanks Geneve for keeping me accompany. As for me, I got no choice have to go home, coz I’m really very tired and hungry.

Before I reach home, my colleague called me, so we chit chat on the phone@ my blk down stair and at the same time wait for hubby to come back .

Ok! Nothing happen that nite, no sound at all expect hubby’s snore lo! Haha.... I could sleep well last nite, maybe I’m too tired already la!
As usual today, go work than go home lo!


Hurray my long waiting is here, is my off day tml and the day after tml!!! Haha.. So happy la! Tml will be meeting Wendy for K Lunch @ Kbox ! Wuhoo... Sing Sing sing !

Long time never see her liao lo... Kinda of missing her! Miss the time working with her too... So fun and so cute de her always make us laugh by her action lo! Haha...

And tml nite will meet up with Adeline also and teach her how to download songs.. looks like tml I’ll be busy!

Well, tonite gotta slp early as I need to get up early...
Hubby is home now and I gotta help him to do mask! Ai mei de nan ren! Haha...

Good nite all! Sweet dreams and take care too
Stay tune for tml post ya !

0 comments: