Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sat

HeloOo .... (^_^) Another day have passed like this... And I'm so happy that tml I'm off!!!

Hem... What did I do today? Eh.. early in the morning about 9am wake and went market to get the praying stuff, and had breakfast with Hubby... (We seldom eat breakfast de lo)
After breakfast, do praying down stair of our blk...
Than went home, I bathe while hubby watching TV. Damn it la! I'm there rushing to work and hubby still watching TVand he is about to be late for work lo.. Argh!!!!

So in the end, we took cab to my work place and I drop Hubby at e Mrt station... Haiz...

Wa bian! Today I damn busy ok! After Irah left, I'm alone! And I handle a few parents in 1 shot lo! Ok I can multi task la! Haha... I was on the phone with a parent who is asking about the tuition timing, while I issue recepit for another parent who is paying sch. fees and on the hand, a parent is filling in the registration form. Kao! There's still 1 or 2 parents waiting to make payment too! Haha... In my mind, I was thinking, "Wa bain! What is this? OMG!" And the parents seems like cannot wait lo, they saw me on the phone, and they keep wanting to talk to me leh....Haha.. there's 1 or 2 parent filling withdrawal form as the P6 course ending soon.... Wow... At total 3 or 4 parents standing at the counter waiting for me lo! Haha...

Anyway, this is not the first time I handle such problem la, coz year end always like this! And the worst is still not here yet leh, when comes to Dec & Jan it will be more worst ok! Alot Alot Alot of things to prepare for the new academic year lo! I'm use to it anyway... *faint*

And today I still have to prepare worksheets to send out for printing, and I DELAY ! Normally I'll ask the man to come and collect the worksheets the lastest at 6pm, but today I ask him to come at 6.45pm lo... Very rushing la! Wow... can faint lo! After that leh, I still got to count money and update the payment in the invoice lo! By the time I left office is already 7.30pm liao lo!

I was so so hungry at that time, so went to pack dinner at amkhub, and also did a little shopping too! Heehee...

Remember I told you guys that I'm getting the skin food BB cream? And Yes! I went to buy it today, I bought 2 other stuff too... and I got a packet of free samples! See below ba!

Eh... there's 2 wash off mask, 1 toner, 1 whitening emulsion and 1 cleansing inside the packet of the free sample!

This are the sample!
Well, I got a cut on my wrist! And is painful lo ok! I dunno where I got this cut, I only notice it when I wash my hand and I feel the pain, and the naughty me went to squeeze the cut lo! Haha.. End up alot of blood lo! So painful la!! Sob.. Sob... The cut look small but is painful and alot of blood lo! WTH!
Hubby saw the cut on my wrist and he insist to put a plaster on it lo... ERM... Not that serious la dear! Funny la ! Well, he is too kan chiong liao lo! Anyway, he is concern abt me la, and scare got dirty go in the cut and got infection or whatever la ! Anyway thanks hubby!

Hubby is super tired today lo, once he reach home, put plaster on my wrist, talk to me less than 5min, he went to bathe... than when he finish bathing, he immediately lie down and sleep with his wet hair... Lol... I pull him up and help him to dry his hair.... Wa lao! He super tired lo! I never see him like that b4 leh! YOU KNOW WHAT! He is so tired is becoz.... 1st reason ~> He slp late last nite and get up very early today! 2nd reason ~> He drink!!!!! What??? BEER!!!!!!!! EeEkk... Smelly!!!! *#*$&#*%(@&@$(*&#^@#!&#*&$

How I know? ~> I open his mouth and smell coz I knew something wrong!
And the smell!!! Wa kao!
So I ask him, and you know what he said ? ~> "No la, my friend come and find me lo, than they treat me drink ma!'
Haiz... forget it liao la, I dun wan to question him liao la ! Anyway I'm already very sian liao lo!
Not I don't let him drink, he can drink, but not everyday lo! Now he drink almost everyday leh!
I also dunno why I'm not happy when he drinks lo! I'm scare that it will become a habit to drink everyday lo! Argh...!!! Whatever la! I dun care la! I "REN!!!" until one day I sure explodes lo!!!

Haiz... buay tahan la!

Well, since I'm not working for the next 3days, I intend to play Sims2 after this blog! Hehe...
Hey! I've not been playing since Irah on maternity leave ok! Coz everyday busy at work and very tired after I comes home and I can only give myself 30mins on my laptop lo!
So this will be a good chance to play game till morning!!! Hehe...

Game Game Game!!!! ~('',)~



0 comments: