I'm finally at home after a long day at work...phew! After tml, I'll be OFF!!! Hurray!!!!! Hehe...
Nah nah nah... Tusday Mummy say wanna go SENTOSA! Yes! Going sentosa again! This time round is with Mummy, Hubby, my brother and and and ME!! 4 of us! Anyone wanna join us ?
Why Mummy want to go Sentosa? Coz ~> Mummy wanna sit the skyride!!! Lol...
Before Sentosa have Skyride, we ever sit the skyride in Korea, I dunno what is it call in Korea, but of coz in korea Skyride is much higher than Singapore. Very nice place also! And is very cooling lo.. Not like Singapore, ride under the hot sun ! Haha...
Mummy is so excited to this outing.... And we are looking forward too!!! *wink*
Tml is the last day of Hungry Ghost Festival liao... So tml B4 12am, we have to pray pray, last offer to the "Hao Xiong Di" ! Huat ar !!!!
Argh... Tml after work I'll be going out! and dunno what time I'll be home, And have to do the praying b4 12am, so I have to do the praying b4 I go to work... Sianz... So to say I gotta wake up EARLY LA! *roll eyes* And Yes my eyes will be like this Panda lol... ~>
And I'll be like this sleppy girl ~>
Ok after Hungry Ghost festival, the next festival coming is "Lantern Festival" Hehe...Hubby and I plan to go to Chinese Garden and this year the concept is HELLO KITTY & FREINDS!!!! SoOo Cute!!!! Marie will love it alot ! Right Marie? Haha... Looking forward to this also! *wink*
Visit ~> http://www.2008lanternfestival.com.sg/ for more information.
Mummy's birthday is coming... Er.. Still far away la, but is on the 23th Sep....
Still dunno how to celebrate her birthday leh! Hehe...


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment