Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What will happen today?

Is 6.40am now. I couldn't slp due to my back pain again and I cried on my bed b4 I could force myself to get up... Just took pain killer. Still very early for me to go to work so I intend to blog to wait for the time pass..

Keep on thinking, what will happen later? Will there be a idiot parent call up and ask me stupid questions, will the students well behave? Will I be very sleepy later? Can I complete my gradekeeper today and sent to all branches? Can I complete all my task by today? There's alot of things for me to think la! I'm talking rubbish again! *faint*

Hopefully time will pass fast today! Haha.. Stupid me, that's impossible la!

Recently there's many things happen at bishan between staff and manager. Can I say, is a misunderstanding or?? anyway many of them are not happy, what I can do is just to talk to them and blah blah... Haiz.. Sad to see such things happen @ bishan. Hope that things can turn good soon...

Alright, gotta get ready for work now... See you... and Good Morning!!!


Ego Box
Liping

0 comments: