Well, no matter how tired I am today, will still blog... Haha...
After work today, went to Irah's hse and visit her & her new born baby girl.. Ok! Her lil princess is so cute lo... Anyway baby is always so cute de la ! Was at her house till 9pm ba, than we went for dinner (Pasta) with Shi Hui & Joyce @ Novena Square 2.
The pasta is damn nice ok, and their pizza is also very nice lo! But too bad I dunno the name of that restaurant coz I only pay attention about what food they have there.. Haha... Well, will check with my colleague and let you know, must go and try, really! Haha...
Suppose to meet up with Ting & Geneve de, but than it was quite late already, so end up having dinner with my colleague lo. But hope to meet up with them soon...
Hubby promise to bring me to Sentosa this coming Tuesday! Hurray!!!! Yipee!!! I wanna visit the underwater world!!!! Ok, pls bear with me a little, coz going to Sentosa is part of my wish also, I know is kinda of bo liao, but I still like it and I like their underwater world and also, I've never been to their dolphin lagoon and Images Of Singapore lo... Sua Ku leh!! Haha..
Images of Singapore sound interesting which I heard from Geneve. So die die must visit that place.
And also, Song Of The Sea, is another place that cannot be miss! Ever since they renovate the place, I've never been there also lo! Aiyo! Sound so ku ku la!
This time round we'll be taking Sentosa Express there as Hubby doesn't want to take cable car, as he is scare of height! Lol... My poor darling.. Haha... anyway is ok for me de la, take train there also can and is also cheap, than I can save more than visit more place lo ! Correct?? Mmm...
Well, I'm looking forward to this Sentosa trip! It will be a very happy and busy day for me & Hubby... Busy? Busy is becoz, early in the morning got to buy groceries, than Sentosa, than at nite when we come back, watch movie... Haha... Fully book on Tuesday la !
Here I come... SENTOSA!!!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment