Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, September 8, 2008

Rebonding!!!! I'm coming!!


Wahaha... I'm home!!!

Today, Adeline come and find me... Haven see her for a long time liao le, finally today she's free to come and find me! Hehe...

Adeline recommend me a salon @ Hougang which she always go to do rebonding, she say is long lasting and cheap too ~>$108 include 2 treatments! Wow... That's great!

My budget is within $120 now... Coz spend so much on doing rebonding also no use lo, cannot last long also! Every year have to do at least twice ok! Last time I use to go to a salon at Toa Payoh, their rebonding is very good and can last for quite sometime but they charge very expensive!

The last time I did my rebonding there, they charge me $180, but that time my hair still very long, but now very short liao leh... At least charge me $100 or lesser la, so I did check with them again how much is their rebonding for my short hair now. Guess?!? Is $120 ok! and without any treatment and haircut ok!
If I want the treatment is about $180 or more lo... Coz I want 2 treatment, before and after rebonding! Wa lao! No difference if I go n do with a long hair rite? WTH!

So, now cannot go back there and do liao la! Even very good also cannot lo! No worth it!
Anyway, Adeline say go Hougang there and try, coz she did many time at that salon, and all can last very long like 1yr plus to 2yrs leh!

Go try try la hor... Try no harm ma... Hehe...
So maybe tml morning go or Wed ba! Coz Wed I OFF!!! Hehe...

Ok.... I gonna go liao! Hubby not feeling well, gonna make some herbal tea for him!!!

My honey is sick.... SobSob...




0 comments: