
After work yesterday, me went to to get some makeup remover wipes.
After trying many different types of makeup remover wipes, finally I found something that is good! Hehe... The brand is "CLARUS" Dunno what brand is this leh! *puzzle*~> Feel fresh after using it, and very clean also, totally remove my makeup leh... Is cheap and good to use! Maybe you guys can give it a try ba...
Other than buying the wipes, I also bought a Johnson's body lotion.. Actually I don't apply on my body la, I apply on my hands only, coz too dry liao, me almost 24hr in air-con room lo, office also air-con, home also air-con... Lol...
After shopping, I went home liao... SoOo tired can! Sianz la... This few days don't feel like eating leh... Don't know is it becoz of come that time lo, last nite I bought porridge for dinner and is late 9plus than eat my dinner.
Now is 5pm liao, I haven eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!! Again all 3 in 1 liao lo...
Hubby jus called me, and ask me whether I'm going out anot, than I say no, than his next question,
Hubby ~> "Dear, You eat liao ma?"
Me ~> "Not yet leh"
Hubby~> "Why haven? U know now what time liao ma, still haven eat! Later you gastric pain
than you know lo!"
Me~> "Choy Choy Choy!!! Ok la, later I go and buy la! Don't nag liao ok! Byee..."
Hubby~> "You better go and eat hor!!! bye bye!!!"
OMG!!! He sound so angry on the phone lo! I never did anything wrong lo, only haven eat ma, so angry for wat??? Lol...
Haha... He is jus concern abt me la..
Hubby I miss you! I'm waiting for you to come home... Come home early ok!! Hehe...

Hubby likes to see me smile like this~> Hahahahaha...*Faint*
Have to wait till 16th of sep than will be hubby's off day... Arghh... SO LONG TO WAIT LO!!!I want to eat PASTA!!
Alright, I'm going to end here.. Nothing to blog liao... Erm.. Wait till tonight than I blog ba.. Heheh... Going to buy my lunch now... Erm... should be dinner ba... Whatever la!
What should I eat leh??
Go where and buy leh??
Buy coffee fr coffee bean first ! keke...
Siao chiar BO!
Tata all!!!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment