Erm... Let's start with today!
Ok, Irah and me went to Parkway parade for Shopping!! Tadah!!! They have Skinfood in the Isetan leh! So Happy they have it there... At least I won't go home empty handed lo!
So here I go~~ shop for Skinfood products... Oh no!!! I'm in love with Skinfood liao la!
Ahem... Ok, I bought a Smoothing Mask! wow... the smell is so nice can! Haha...
Next~ I bought the "Buckwheat Loose Powder". Wanted to buy the "Rice Shimmer Powder" but too bad out of stock leh! SobSob...
Next~ okok! The last item from Skinfood is "Hairy Powder Puff"
Is actually for me to put the blusher with that 2 hairy puff! So cute hor...
My Dear Irah.... So poor thing.. She buys alot of things, but all for baby... And she only got herself a pair of shoes... Not surprise lo... Once you are a Mummy... you will keep buying things for ur baby but not for yourself... Haha..
We actually wanted to buy the same pair of shoes @ Charles & Keith but not the same colour la... But too bad dun have my size! ALWAYS LIKE THAT de lo!!!! Argh... forget it la! My size too popular liao lo!
Here's my dear Irah... @ Mother Care, looking for sleep wear for her lil princess... Hehe...

Next, we went to Pasta Mania for Lunch!
Irah's ~ Prawn Aglio ~> If you are a garlic lover, you will sure like it alot !
It looks plain and tasteless, but is really very nice!!! Spicy too ! *surp surp*

Mine~ Spicy Chicken (Fusilli) ~> Simple and yet nice!

Aiyo... The hungry Mother... Baby hungry and the Mother also hungry la! Haha...

You want me to feed you??? Hehe... Pai say la... Don't want la !!! Wahaha
So after shopping, Irah's husband come and fetch us back, I went to her house and waited for Marie to come Irah's hse... She wanted to see baby!!! Hehe...Finally, when baby sleeps, Irah, Marie and Me went out for dinner which was abt 9.30pm ba...
Went to Chomp Chomp @ Hougang~~~
After dinner went for coffee @ Coffee Bean!
That's my dear Marie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
31-Aug-08 (Sunday)
Sleep till very late on Sunday! And went out alone... Hehe... Guess where did I go???
Hehe... I went Vivo City~~~ Lol...
Went to Daiso to get DIY box to put some of my make up and some other stuff too...
I manage to find the DIY box in pink colour... So sweet lo!!
Very useful leh... Only @ $2, and can put alot of things inside lo !
Next I bought another nicer box "Forever Friend"
Look so sweet ok! Hehe... This box is actually for me to put my necklaces la, ring la... blah blah... there's lots of excuse for me to buy lo! Haha...
Anyway that's all for this 2 day! Hehe...
Mummy called me and ask, if tml she finish work early still wanna go Sentosa? Haha... Lol... I tell her if she's not tired than go lo...
Anyway we see how first la, if not going Sentosa than Hubby and I will go Chinese Garden...
Very late now! I gotta slp liao! Yesterday play Sims2 till very late and wake up very early today! Hehe..
Ok la! Good nite all !!!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment