Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sad Tuesday...

All outing cancel!!! We didn't went to sentosa or chinese garden coz~>

My grandmother is in hospital... So sad... Doctor say she have stroke!!!! But not very serious.
Now she have difficulties in talking...

When we saw her, we ask her how she feel and what happen, she cried when she reply us lo! I'm so sad la! She look very moody lo!! And she is also very sad to know that she've stroke lo! Haiz...

She very poor thing la, she's not allow to eat and drink now until tml when doctor comes and see her! Haiz... And today, she only eat breakfast leh !

I wanted to look after her for the next few days leh coz all my aunties is working! None of them is free... And only left my grandfather to look after her, but he also can't look after the whole day right??? He also need to rest leh! But how? I can't take leave leh! There's no one to cover me... Even if I wan to visit her, I've to wait till weekend lo! As weekday I have to work till night, which is till 10pm liao lo! Wa kao, where got ppl visit so late! Siao lo!

Argh... I'm so sad la!!! I hope my grandmother get well soon!!!

She must be very lonely and sad now... :(


0 comments: