
I am me,
I am honest,
I am the person who I want to be,
I am not modest,
I am a person that loves
I am a person that cares
I am kind
I am nice
I have my own mind
I love who I am,
I love how I act,
I know I could do anything, I know I can.
I sometimes feel sad and left out,
I touch many people's hearts,
I am worried about where my life is going to lead,
I cry whenever I look upon my past.
I understand my pain,
I say what comes from the heart,
I dream of the impossible, in which I will do.
I try to do my best in everything,
I hope to succeed in life,
I wish everyone could see their inner self and reach for the stars.
I am who I am
AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT!
So what if I am different from other girls. I don't have to be like them to please you.
I am not a follower. I'm a leader. I do what I want when I want, not when you want me to.
I do my work when I'm supposed to, that's because I'm doing something in my life.
I don't care what people say about me. They can keep talking coz my name must taste so good for it to be their mouths so much. But who are they to judge me. They don't even know what I've been through and they'll never know.
I am who I am for a reason!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment