Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday Nite...


Hey yo ppl! Today is my off day, hence I'll spend my day here blogging about my Saturday Nite out.
Let's start with the morning part of Saturday ba. Woke up very early in the morning and went HDB to submit some documents again with Hubby. After that we went to had our lunch and went to work le...

Elliot's baby boy Ian came to fetch Mummy... So cute of him hor...
After work, went home and waited for Irah to come and fetch me to Vivo City to watch moive together with other branches staff and also boss and her 2 sons. What did watch ? Mama Mia. At first I think is kinda of a boring show, but No... Nice show indeed...

Well, Boss is so nice that he book the GOLD CLASS de wor... $78 per person ok, And is serve with Greeks food and their sits wow... first class sia... I can tell you the food is nice lo...

Their Menu:
1) Classic Greek SaladSliced tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olives and a mix of zingy capsicum with feta cheese.
2) Chicken SouvlakiChicken skewers marinated in olive oil,lemon juice, oregano & lemon thyme.
3) Traditional Greek Walnut Cake
4) 1 glass of Yabby Lake Chardonnay or Pinot Noir

And this is their sits... High class hor...
Didn't manage to take any of the photos... But Irah did.. Haha.. So have to wait Irah to send me the photos... Hehe Than I'll post up...

After Moive, Marie, her bf and me when to a pub, suppose to go Top One KTV, but is the room is fully have to wait till 2am, so while we wait for the room, we went to pub, Marie's friend is working there.

The beer they are selling is brew by themself. Didn't take note of the pub name.

This is their mini stage. Cute?


And finally is 2am lle, went back to bugis.

Amazing!!! The place is nice and fun too!!!

The room is big for 3person.... Haha..

I prefer this KTV more than Kbox and Party world.... Their system is also good..

They also provide us with a protestive covers to cover the mike head sia...And the interesting thing is their control of choosing songs, A little corner besides the screen, is a machine looks like a laptop to me. They dun use remote control ok! Haha.. Cute sia!

You can also set your room lighting, like disco lights, bright lights and also soft lights, soft lights is on their coffee tables, everything so cute la, and there's smoke!!! But is only for their big room.. Sianz, if not I can play with it! Well, I keep playing with their lights lo... Haha... So fun la!

Marie & her bf finding songs... Hehe...

Oh ya, and their package include free flow drinks of 7 choices!
The coffee table, which comes with the soft light!

The machine that I'm talking about

This is their stage light!

And by the time I reach home is abt 6.30am liao ba! Gosh ! So tired! I almost fall asleep in the cab sia! Haha... So long never stay out so late liao lo!



And I slept till 5.30pm today sia! Hoho... But in between I still wake up to ans CALLS la... Lol...

Alright I'm going out now to buy dinner le...

Stay tune ya!



0 comments: