Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, September 15, 2008

Peace!


I'm finally in peace! Thank god! Wosh!
Goodness... Dunno where the hell they come from talking rubbish!

Anything wrong with my blog? Any wrong for posting my fat round face photo with the same pose and same pattern in MY blog?
Any wrong when a fatty talk abt hubby here and there? This is my blog right? Or did I enter the wrong page? GOODNESS!!!!! This ppl have nothing better to do sia!

OKOK!!! I dun wanna talk abt this ANYMORE!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tml is my rest day again! Tml suppose to go Sentosa with Mum, but I dun feel like going leh.. Very tired and sianz leh! Hemp... Well, wait for Mum to call me than see how ba!

And also Hubby is suppose to off tml, but becoz of his boss's friend make reservation, than cannot off lo... Hai... He also very poor thing la, didn't rest for 2 weeks liao leh! Aiyo! he gonna fall sick like tat lo! So now is like have to wait till next week than he's able to off leh! Haiyo!

Well... Good also if he off next week so that he can join us to celebrate Mum's b'day.
Oh... Did I tell you guys, we'll be going to the Singapore Flyer's on Mum's b'day??
Wahaha... Oh Yesh!!! I can go at last !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!! *faint*
We bought the tickets at a very cheap price... All thanks to Wendy.....
Thanks girl!

I'm thinking of playing Sims2 today leh... But I'm very tired leh! How??
Hey! Cannot la! I don't think I can play game la... I'm very sleepy lo....
Haha... Wanna slp early today!! Hehe...

Ok ppl... good nite all! Take care Ya!
Tata!!


0 comments: