Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I AM F*KING ANGRY!!!!!



To ~ James and TP, (and others who have yet voice out)

This is my blog and I do whatever I like to it. And if u find my blog too-many-photos killing ur eyes den buzz off. And btw, u know TP? How do u know its a she but not a he?

I wonder why is ur brain functioning this way? Or u simply got addicted to my blog? otherwise why is that u have so many disagreement with my entries, but yet u still wanna visit? its like, u know shits are dirty, but u still choosen to taste it again and again. to comfirm it stinks or what?

Blog is my diary, and I can just write or paste any photos I wan. What is wrong with u ppl? not like when u pee, i will say u r dirting the toilet bowl!




0 comments: