Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rebonding today !


Wulala... I did my rebonding today! Muhaha... Hubby go with me too... Coz he needs a hair cut too... Haha...
Sit until my backside numb liao la! Haha...
Woke up early today and went to do! So damn tired now...
I cut my hair too! Hee...

U know wat?? When we reach there, just b4 we start to do, Hubby ask the hairdresser not to cut my hair... Damn funny lo...
Than the hairdresser was like "Huh?!"
Haha... Than I tell the girl to ignore him...

So after he left, I ask the girl to cut... My hair give to you now... Cut whatever style you wan!

And when hubby reached home, he saw my hair and he was so shocked ok!

Hubby~> "Told you not to cut liao, you still cut! Haiz..."
Than I ask him nice anot ?

Hubby~> "Nice la Nice la"

Hem.... sianz !

Ok Ignore him... Always like tat de!

Anyway I'm still happy with my hair style now although is short ! Is much more better than my previous one. Shorter and more layer! And the most important is STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Hehe...

OK, I got lots of pic to upload...

Wait for my next post ok! hee...



0 comments: