
Phew!! What a tiring day meh... Gosh!!
Today went out with Wendy and buy present for 2 birthday girl ~> Shi Hui & Marie....
Hehe... We given Shi Hui's presents long ago le, so now we have to buy for Marie only, as for Wendy leh... Both haven buy... Haha...
Shop and shop! 1st Meet up Marie also and had lunch together @ Pasta Mania than from J8~>Plaza Singapura~>Vivo City~>City Hall~> and back to amkhub for dinner... Kao!! Damn tired when I reach home lo...
Well anyway, happy shopping with Wendy, laughing and joking all the way lo! Hehe...
Finally we manage to buy present for Marie, but too bad Wendy can't find the present she wanted to get for Shi Hui leh... So tml she'll will be going to Orchard and get it!
Mum say next Tuesday, maybe go Sentosa... Hehe... And the next next Tuesday which is 23th Sep, is Mum's birthday... Brother say wanna bring Mummy to take the Singapore Flyers!!!
And I got a good deal as in can get the ticket at a cheaper price!! Hehe...
For these are the up coming events for far... Oops... I forgetten, this coming Sunday company is going to celebrate Marie's B'day, we will be having dinner @ Swensen. And I have another place to go also on that day... Abt evening time, is my Mum's cousin de granddaughter full month! And also celebrate Mid-Autums Festival.... This is a must to go lo as this is a family gathering leh...
Kao... 2 places to go leh... How... Can split myself into 2 anot... ? Aiyo....
Anyway I see how first ba... see can be arrange anot lo...
Some more Irah say, if I don't Marie's b'day, she also dun want to go lo... Threaten me ar huh??? Lol...
Than if I'm not going to my Mum's side, my Mum sure angry with me lo coz she told me long time ago liao leh...
Aiyo!!!! Ok la, pictures time!!!
My lovely girl and Me!
Us again @ Vivo City!
Us again... Hehe...
hehe... Us again n again....
Oh no... we take alot of photo ar... haha
Wendy!
Me!
The food we eat for dinner @ Nebo... Both of us eat the same... hehe...
Next~> Chicken Strips... Very nice leh!
Present for Marie~~~>>> But cannot show you guys what we buy.. Only after Marie's B'day!! Hehe...


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment